Gas and Heating Engineers in Stockton-on-Tees and Yarm
Are you look for a gas safe registered engineer or heating engineer in Stockton on Tees or Yarm? Look no further than Gas M8. With 25 years of experience in the field, and a team of committed professionals who supply quick and affordable service, we have all your gas and heating needs covered. At Gas M8, our gas safe engineers pride themselves on quick and trusted, response, advanced technical expertise and approachable, down-to-earth customer care. Every heating engineer has extensive expertise in servicing, installations, drainage and repairs.
What can you expect from your Gas Safe registered engineer?
Our Gas Safe Engineers will:
- Supply relevant qualifications
- Renew registration every year
- Issue you with a Gas Safe Record on completion of work
- Provide you with a Building Regulation Compliance Certificate for new boiler installations
What work do our Heating Engineers undertake?
At Gas M8 our team of experienced engineers cover a number of services including boiler installation and replacement, the boilers we can provide include..
- Combi boilers – Combi boilers, also known as combination boilers, are both high efficiency water heaters and central heating boilers in one unit.
- System boilers – These type of boilers need a cylinder for storing hot water, the major heating and hot water components are built into itself, making it quicker and easier to install.
- Traditional boilers – Traditional boilers, also known as regular, conventional or heat only boilers are great for homes that have traditional heating and hot water systems which are linked to separate hot water cylinders.